The LearningPlatform for Microsoft 365
The Bloom team are delighted to partner with LMS365. When it comes to you, the LMS365 team will be your experts, and the Bloom team will essentially act as an extension to your team, supporting you all the way, providing extra value, insight and support at no additional cost.
LMS365 is the only learning platform built into Microsoft 365 & Teams - truly places learning in the flow of work
LMS365 was founded with the ambition to create a learning platform built into the expansive Microsoft 365 environment, designed to support millions of users and learners around the globe. Its features are optimized to fit right into the daily workflow of your organization. Microsoft 365, SharePoint and Teams, there’s little new to learn and both end users and admins will find this to be easy to adopt.
Some Key Benefits
Built into Microsoft Teams
- LMS365 is fully integrated in Microsoft Teams. Build a collaborative learning culture where people interact, help and learn from each other. Access your learner dashboard and share courses in chats, channels or tabs.
Course & Content Management
- With the LMS365 course creator and learning module builder, creating content becomes an easy and simple task. Drag and drop elements from PowerPoint, Word, Microsoft Stream when creating courses, or add your premade SCORM and AICC packages.
For more information, please use the form below.
Tracking and reporting
- Track learner progress and transform your data into vibrant, comprehensible visuals with Microsoft Power BI. Analyze your data to improve learner experience or ensure employees are compliant with the most recent rules and regulations.
- With the intuitive LMS365 app accessing learning activities have never been more convenient - learn from anywhere, at anytime on any device.
Seamless, in the moment access to content is the key to truly effective learning experiences. Working alongside, and ‘inside’ the Microsoft 365 suite, the LMS365 LearningPlatform offers just that.
Talk to Bloom about your:
- current set up, what's working and what's not
- audience, who they are and how they learn
- internal IT framework and how this needs to integrate with your chosen LMS solution
Whether you're migrating from an existing platform or starting fresh, Bloom and the LMS365 can support you.